POWERSCREEN METROTRAK HA 30T JAW CRUSHER
The new Powerscreen Metrotrak is a highly compact, high performing track mobile jaw crushing plant featuring the “M” series single toggle jaw crusher. With an aggressive crushing action and a high output even at tight settings, the Metrotrak is ideally suited for operators on the mining, quarrying and recycling industries, especially those working in urban locations or where space is restricted.
The new Metrotrak builds on the previously successful model with upgraded features, additional options and slick new styling. With a hydraulically adjusted, fuel efficient direct drive chamber as standard, users benefit from an ability to quickly and easily change the size of finished product with minimal running costs.
To maximise return on investment, machine uptime requirements are at an all-time high and operators demand a machine which is easy to service and maintain. The Metrotrak offers exceptional maintenance and access via centralised hydraulics and electrics, a newly designed bypass chute with excellent internal access and platforms.
Additional machine serviceability options are also available. These include a product conveyor which fully lowers to ground level and should a chamber blockage occur, operators can safely and quickly use the chamber unblock option whilst retaining the high levels of fuel efficiency of a direct drive chamber.
- Output Potential: up to 200tph
- Heavy duty fabricated chassis and track frame
- Heavy duty wear resistant feed hopper
- Fixed hopper as standard with bolt-in wear liners
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder
- Fully skirted product conveyor up to magnet
- Grizzly bypass and fines chute
- Centralised hydraulics and electrics
- Economical to operate with a highly fuel efficient direct drive system
Weight (Est.)(Tier 3) 27,920kg (61,553lbs)
Working width3.8m (12’ 6”) with bypass conveyor
Working length12.4m (40’ 8”)
Working height3.2m (10’ 6”)